Friday, November 7, 2014

November 7, 2014

Just a quick update and I'll go into more detail later. 
 
Lexie had chemo in her spine this morning and seems to be doing ok, she is sleeping as I write. She will get the vincristine and daunorubicin again in her port this afternoon. 
 
Extra prayers that all the changes they made to her anti-nausea meds along with God's supernatural ability to do ALL things keep her from getting sick. 

God has been bringing people into our lives to provide for us and giving us the support we need to endure this path. It's amazing! Stories that only God could orchestrate and I'm anxious to share with you! 
 
Time and energy come at a high price around here so bear with me and be patient ... I will post! 
 
New friends from 7th Hills church will be arriving momentarily and I'm excited to hear how they heard about our family. My cousin from IL is coming down and I'm anxious to see her later this afternoon. 
 
Lexie is rightfully concerned about getting all her hair cut off tomorrow. Extra prayers for peace that surpasses all understanding and that she would see the beauty within and not give a rip about whats on her head or not on her head.
 
More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment