Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November 18, 2014

Oncology clinic was uneventful this morning, just the way we like it! 
 
I met with the financial advisor at the hospital and we are in the process of claiming Ohio residency again so that we can apply for assistance to help with all of our medical bills. I have a lot of homework and its a little overwhelming but I am so thankful for the hospital's guidance and service in helping families in our situation. Please pray for a smooth and seamless application process.
 
Lexie is feeling nauseous today and I'm not sure why. I guess I forgot the medical course is always two steps forward and one back. I'm ready to forge forward and press onward without even looking back, nonetheless stepping back! I am hoping she will feel well enough to make it through school this afternoon. 

Please continue to pray for Lexie to tolerate her chemo on Friday without ANY side effects, for an extra measure of comfort and strength, for protection from all infections and for healthy bone marrow upon aspiration next week. 
 
Your prayers are the best gift your could offer us. God hears our cries, our requests, our desires. He knows our needs before we do. Help us keep Lexie in an open hand before the throne of our Great God! 
 
More later...
 
Thank you Syd Phelps for the wonderful poncho's! 
 We will sure to be comfy cozy while wearing them in this freezing weather! 
 
Send some Florida sunshine too! 
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment