Saturday, November 22, 2014

November 22, 2014

Praising God ...

The appeal for Mack's growth hormone was written and sent this afternoon! Now we wait... about a month until we hear the verdict from BCBS. 

Please pray for an approval!

We are back at the apartment ...
 So far Lexie has done really well with her chemo, its the stinkin' steroids that are kicking her butt! Her abdomen is so swollen its painful to look at. 
 
I'm tired and weak. I spent all my reserve energy today knocking down doors to get Mack's appeal written. 
 
I'm so thankful for the next two days off from the hospital. 
 
Clinic appointment Tuesday, bone marrow aspiration and spinal tap on Wednesday.
 
Pray for good results, effective treatment, healthy bone marrow and for every cancer cell to perish... and peace for me. 
 
Because of Thanksgiving we probably won't have any results until the following Monday and the "waiting" is a huge trigger for my PTSD! 

2 Corinthians 12:9 The Lord has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses so that the power of Christ may dwell in me!
 
PLEASE send a quick video... you'll make our day!  Something that will brighten my day and lift Lexie's and my spirits ...
 
Thank you to the staff at Wauconda Middle School ... Lexie really enjoyed hearing from all of you!  
 
Thank you to the Michelau Family for raiding the aisles of Sephora for us! We will definitely benefit from your thoughtfulness ... And probably look a little better too!! 
 
And thank you to our "Arizona Prayer Team" (Babka's, Zuber's and Millers) for the care package for Lexie. She will be listening to some new tunes with warm feet and soft hands while munching on sour candy in the very near future! 
 
And thank you to all of you who continue to cover Lexie in prayer. 
 
We love you all so very much! 
PUSH and PULL!
Pray Until Something Happens... And
Pray Until Lymphoma Loses!

No comments:

Post a Comment