Saturday, November 22, 2014

November 21, 2014

I have a pounding headache, I'm out of reserves and have very little patience today. 
 
I have confirmation that NOTHING has been done on Mackenzie's appeal. It has been about 6 weeks since I notified Endocrine to move forward with the appeal process, 4 weeks since they received my appeal letter and authorization to represent me and 2 1/2 weeks since our endocrine appointment where the doctor assur...ed me they were working diligently on it. I'm disgusted! 
 
I have reached out to a patient advocate to take our case, I've gone to family relations and administration.... someone WILL hear my voice whether they want to or not. Its just not acceptable and someone needs to be held accountable for this debacle! Please pray for resolution of this whole mess with endocrinology and insurance for Mackenzie's growth hormone. 
 
I'm trying so hard to let it go but I have a very hard time tolerating stupidity and incompetence and always want to "right" the "wrong". 
 
Lexie is attending school as I write and then we will head to Day Hospital for chemo.
 
She has been feeling down today, missing home and physically feeling crappy and hating the changes to her body that the treatment has caused. 
 
Please pray for the Holy Spirit to fill her up and lift her eyes to the Lord. Continued prayers for protection from side effects, for every cancer cell to die and for complete restoration of health. 
 
I guess I'm asking for it all! More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment