Saturday, November 22, 2014

November 22, 2014 - A Note from Lexie

(Lexie chatting with a friend from home getting caught up on gossip related to love interests ... I hear her say, "What?!?  I get cancer for like a month and everyone's moved on?!?" Oh Letti ...)

What's up guys! It's me, Lexie.
 
Just thought that I would give an update to whom it may concern about life in Cincinnati.
 
I can't really remember my last post on here, so cut me a little slack if none of this makes sense.
 
I have officially gotten my unofficial wig today (that was interesting). It was super weird and I felt mildly like a criminal. But, hey, it works and it looks normal with a beanie.
 
I got some new spectacles today and some clothing (I think mom feels bad for me).
 
There is this fabulous little restaurant that we tend to visit called Max and Ermas, but I personally call it Ednas. Much easier to remember.
 
School has been great! I'm starting to like this more than regular school, but of course, I miss my friends and the normalcy of a regular school day.
 
Almost done with steroids for awhile! It's about time, too, I feel like a beached whale 95% of the time.
 
Totally irrelevant, but I feel I should share a story from the lovely book of Lexie on Drugs. It turns out that marinol hits me at the oddest times; I was in school and then in the middle of nowhere I just got the strangest sensation. All in all, I looked like the Joker because I could not stop creepy-smiling and giggling.
 
Yesterday was the last of the bad chemo, which is really nice. Now I'm just counting down the days for the steroids to be over with.
 
Okay, well, I will keep you all updated!
 
And ps. someone convince the Jclan to bring Mabel down!
 
And ps. again, I would like to thank everyone for their kindness towards my family and I. You all have been incredible and every gift, every prayer, every card, every anything, really makes a difference and please know you all are much appreciated!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment