Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Note from Lexie ... December 17, 2014

Hey everyone it's Lexie!

Well a lot has been happening, or at least it feels like a lot.

So tomorrow I have to get up early (gross) to get labs done to see if I need blood and to just see how my counts are.

Also, Lindsay will be having her surgery and Taylor has doctors appointments. Busy day tomorrow!

I'm super paranoid that I have a fungal infection in my lungs which is kind of irrational seeing as I have no symptoms, but I'm convinced it's true. And of course, as my fear grows, mom leaves for Illinois, but she is needed down there.

Not much is happening here. I just finished a puzzle if that counts for excitement.

Oh, I have to get another spinal done on Friday, which normally wouldn't faze me, but last time they did it they must've hit a nerve or something because theres a jolting pinch nerve in my back where the needle was. But only one more after this upcoming one!

I got a card from Scotland today which was pretty cool.

Moms car wasn't working right so she had to go home with Taylor in a rental. Yikes.

And thanks to Cardon Childrens, Kelly Kunningas and her family, Lisa Wagner, and Laura MacDonald.  You guys rock.

So I think thats it for now! Keep up the prayers!
Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment