Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 18, 2015

The power of prayer never ceases to amaze me nor does the feeling of being covered by it.

Peace and calm infused our room last night as medications helped Lexie's vomiting to cease and sweet slumber prevailed.

I am coping better today. We collaboratively decided it was best if Lexie just slept these couple days away rather than being miserable. Her methotrexate infusion was completed this afternoon and now the race to flush her body with fluids and clear the toxic drugs from her system begins. 

Please pray for protection of Lexie's kidneys and quick clearance of the methotrexate. 

Tomorrow we are hoping to back off on some of the medications helping Lexie to sleep without the return of nausea and vomiting.

I can't thank you enough for all your prayers and support. You'll probably never fully understand what a gift each and every one of you are to us unless you've lived on the receiving end of such amazing and generous love. I can't fathom this path without each of you. Thank you for holding me up when I am weak, for carrying a portion of my burden by choice, for unselfish love poured out and witnessed through the answers to your prayers and for continuing to walk the front lines of this battle by our side. 

May God bless you each richly through your desire to help and may you hear Him whisper "well done my child, well done".

No comments:

Post a Comment