Monday, February 9, 2015

A Note from Lexie ... February 9, 2015

Whats up everyone Lexie here!

So it has been a pretty good few weeks. I was a little sick 2 weeks ago, but it was nothing really.

What was fun was getting to go home for a week. I wasn't very productive, but it was fun. Mom and I went furniture shopping and I think we picked out some pretty decent stuff. Dad and I saw Project Almanac, which was really good! I recommend it.

Lauren, Mia, Gabi, Mike and Morgan all came to visit me which was nice ... it's always good to see friendly faces!

My wig came which I was a little bitter about because I didn't look the same ... actually I haven't really seen myself in it but huge thanks to Christina Bos and her fam for coming over and trimming it up!

I have been on a Panda Express kick for some reason. Gabi, Mia, and dad are on their way down to Cinci right now and are leaving on Monday. Kal is coming on Saturday. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and presents! You guys rock! I spent the day with Gabi watching The 100, and the evening with the lovely Meyer family and Lauren.

Speaking of The 100, I got all caught up with that show in 3 days. Shoutout to Kristen for getting me hooked on that show.

Mom, dad, and Mack bailed out on my birthday and went to Disney on Ice (I know, shady) just kidding, I'm over it.

I'm getting my blood drawn tomorrow to see if I am well enough for chemo on Friday-Monday.

Can we talk about the Walking Dead? No spoilers, but I am pretty upset with that whole episode. Well, maybe not the whole episode, but the major parts.

Going back to my birthday gifts/cards, thank you to all the chemo angels for the cards, especially Stacy Person for the flowers and Kara Jacobs for those sweet cat socks. Also thank you to Taylor Landwer (miss you chi), the University of Mississippi Athletic Department, the Sladek clan, Zack Ross (write you soon), Lindsay Shulock, Erin Frawley, the Fox fam, Barbara Jane England, Anne Skinner, Peggy Talbot, Miss Mia Coda, the Lehner family (love you guys), a special friend for a wonderful necklace, the Fitzgerald family, Kim and Kurt Schuring, Grandma Johnson and Grandma and Grandpa Meyer (I will call all you guys soon!), the Meyers (call you guys soon too ahaha), and Caitlin and the Hair Couture Designs Team (you guys did a fabulous job on my wig! it's amazing). Oh and a very special shoutout to my beautiful sister kali reagan for her great valentines care package! Love you kal, you made mom and I cry!

Thanks for keeping up with us!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment