Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 17, 2015

Today was just a bad day all together.

It's been one of those days with an abundance of mishaps, as if the universe is against us (which of course I don't believe) and anger seems to be my emotion in abundance today.

I'm realizing that deep down I have more anger than I knew I harbored about all this illness in our family and its probably been building for 20 years. Lately, it seems to be surfacing easily with the little nuisances of the day. It's not something I am proud of, but I am human. Now I just have to work on letting it go. 

Life sure isn't fair.

The mother bag has arrived ... Actually in 3 bags because it was too much chemo to put in one bag. Within 30 minutes of the start of the infusion, Lex was puking her guts out and continues to puke. No one is quite sure why she is SO sensitive to everything. It will be a long 24 hour infusion and I'm exhausted already. 


Please pray for mercy today. That's it, just mercy. 

I just don't "feel" like doing this and Im in dire need of a blanket of mercy to cover Lexie and me. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment